ICONS approach all its projects in a standardized way using a standardized methodology. It is however important to note that for smaller projects, a fast track approach is often employed.
Our project methodology can be summarized in the following steps:
- User Requirement Definition.
- Proposal & Project Start.
- Concept Design.
- Site Mock-up (only for large and custom projects).
- Development & Build Stage.
- Internal Testing & Quality Assurance.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Launch Site.
- Internet Marketing.
- Manage Results.
Our Commitment to Web Accessibility
"The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect." -- Tim Berners-Lee (W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web).
WSI is committed to assisting its customers to ensure their websites are accessible for people with disabilities by providing education, guidance, tools and techniques that comply with the worldwide W3C standards.